Best James Bond? I've probably over-analyzed this beyond acceptable limit. I do have a decision, though... Sean Connery, hands down.
Best vodka martini? Shaken. Olives. (Any kind works ... I don't discriminate.) Potentially the slightest bit dirty ... but don't go overboard! Love it when the olives are stuffed with blue cheese; that's how I make them for myself at home.
Vodka brands ... Grey Goose is my fave. I have met several experts who say that Svedka is equal-to or better than Ketel One. So lately, I have also tried Svedka.
Best vodka martini? Shaken. Olives. (Any kind works ... I don't discriminate.) Potentially the slightest bit dirty ... but don't go overboard! Love it when the olives are stuffed with blue cheese; that's how I make them for myself at home.
Vodka brands ... Grey Goose is my fave. I have met several experts who say that Svedka is equal-to or better than Ketel One. So lately, I have also tried Svedka.
--------------------
Tara's Hint-of-Dirty Vodka Martini
2.25 oz vodka
.5 oz olive juice
.25 oz vermouth
2 or 3-ish large, blue cheese-stuffed olives
Pour into shaker over ice, and shake vigorously for 32 seconds.
2.25 oz vodka
.5 oz olive juice
.25 oz vermouth
2 or 3-ish large, blue cheese-stuffed olives
Pour into shaker over ice, and shake vigorously for 32 seconds.
--------------------



No comments:
Post a Comment