Sunday, 13 March 2011

I know it's Cliche, but...

"Celebrate the small stuff!"

I survived term 2...and did so gracefully and devoutly (lol...I know, drama). This week, I have already begun basking in every glorious moment of this week. Free.

Similarly to the finish of term 1, I have a laundry list of over-achiever style goals to accomplish. I have never been so aware and appreciative of time and peace. While I won't hash out each and every goal this time around (unless you want me to...may help hold me accountable!), I will say that WINE and BLOGGING are on that list.

I fully intend to blog this week (Hence, I turned in my accounting case study final and directly opened my blog!). Similarly, wine. Mmmm. Will drink some, and blog accordingly. As luck would have it, I have some bottles I am excited to open, including another trial run of Rappel. YAY! Drop me an email or call if you want to come by and share some Pinot Noir...or Cab...or Shiraz...

:)

P.S. Happy Birthday to my bestest friend in the world. xo, MM!

1 comment:

  1. Let's hear the list of goals!! If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine, because I'm also in need of a little accountability.

    You are a rockstar and conquering your way through the MBA with style, perseverance, and sophistication. Celebrate every free second you can!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete