Tuesday, 8 March 2011

A Great Merlot Can Stop you Mid-Sentence...

So I am writing an Organizational Behavior term paper...due, with a myriad of other assignments, to close out Term 2 of the MBA this week! I've been relatively productive, and thought I would unwind with a glass of vino. Bonne!

I chose a recently-purchased, excellent value Merlot (blend), currently a Chairman's Selection in PA. Well, it is so delightful that I stopped mid-sentence in OB paper to pop over here and drop y'all a line (yes, perhaps I have been "hanging out" with my Texan MBA team member too much on Skype!).

Veramonte (sorry, no time to take a pic now) 2008 Merlot is a Chilean masterpiece for <$10! I am actually thinking of picking up some more tomorrow, if possible, to share (especially with those of you with valuable accounting knowledge...email me!!) :)

Intense berries, smooth as velvet; black pepperiness up front when I first was tasting it, and upon being opened a while...it is SO SUBDUED it's amazing me...and I'm getting more of a green-pepperiness scent now...though it's mellow! I am impressed with this New World red (can you tell???) Am seriously contemplating spending some time planning a South American adventure next week over school break!

GO GET SOME!

1 comment: