Friday, 15 August 2014

Wine Recommendation from Dad: A Versatile California Cabernet

I love getting wine recommendations from all of you.  Keep them coming!

In the spirit of sharing, I thought I would start to occasionally pass along recommendations that I have received, but have not yet tried.

Hey, you might need a suggestion, and I might know a few with potential, so why should I keep them "bottled up" (hehe) until I get around to trying them?

This leads me to today's recommendation from one of my favorite people ... my Dad!  Dad recently suggested Newman's Own 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon.  It seems like it will be a decent choice if you're looking for a medium-bodied, versatile, reasonably-priced California Cab.  The best part?  Newman's Own donates 100% of profits to charity.  Worth a shot, right?!

So again, my disclaimer: I haven't tried it myself, but if you do, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment