I say, why choose? Try a red and a white and compare experiences. I selected a Chard and a medium-bod red blend this year.
L'Ecume Pinot Noir is an excellent option for Thanksgiving pairing. Dad got me this bottle when I turned 30! Cracked it open last week and thought it would be great with turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours; I am blessed, and thankful.
I got to reminiscing about previous thanksgiving wine pairings. Several to reference... Here's one from Turkey Day 2010 for old time sake.
Cheers.
L'Ecume Pinot Noir is an excellent option for Thanksgiving pairing. Dad got me this bottle when I turned 30! Cracked it open last week and thought it would be great with turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours; I am blessed, and thankful.
I got to reminiscing about previous thanksgiving wine pairings. Several to reference... Here's one from Turkey Day 2010 for old time sake.
Cheers.
![]() |
| Add caption |


No comments:
Post a Comment