Friday, 23 November 2012

Long, Tough day; Deep in Thought ... Graham Beck Cab

Long, tough day; deep in thought.

Settled in and relaxed with a glass of Cab: subtle, yet complex. Black fruits. Coffee and dark chocolate. Graham Beck The Game Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 is from the Stellenbosch vicinity of South Africa. While it is "new world" in style, it remains true to the varietal, and was quite rich and balanced, with typical oak character.

********************************************************

Some of my thoughts from today, as you face whatever your day brings...

I am a firm believer that every day is a gift. I will not take the least of miracles for granted.

I am thankful for the simplest of things, like skipping with my cousin in the park, and the beauty of arpeggios pouring from the piano.

Grace was shown to me today; caring thoughts formed and spoken...each a dear blessing never experienced before.

I love and am loved.

Every day is a gift.

1 comment: