If you're anywhere near Philly, there's a heat wave going on! Yikes!
Luckily, I have a wine recommendation! Tonight I grilled Lemon, Caper, Rosemary Salmon on the grill (sooo good, write to me if you want the recipe!), with a Greek-ish salad (romaine, red pepper, kalamata olives, and non-feta-goat cheese, with homemade oil/vinegar/herbs dressing). I opened a (twist-off) bottle of Marlborough, NZ Sauvignon Blanc called "3 stones" (soil, climante, craft). So refreshing!
I got this bottle at a Pennsylvania Liquor Store as a Chairman's Selection for around <$10. It retails for ~$20. It's citrus-y and acidic, light, crisp, and PERFECT for summer! Perhaps better with a lighter fish, but who cares, it worked for me!
Cheers!, and stay cool!
***Highly recommend listening to "Mumford & Sons" station on pandora.com whilst enjoying 3 stones sauv blanc. Very chill.***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh gosh! You got me at the salmon!! I'll send you some of our 'chill' from Seattle, though rumor has it that the heat wave is coming. No fear...kiddy pool is filled and ready for a modest dip...perhaps with a nice Black Love Pinot Noir reported to be a slice of heaven!
ReplyDeleteI say, make a quick jaunt out for a WA wine tour soon and let's see for ourselves! xo